The services on offer include everything from initial assessment through objective diagnosis to rehabilitation. Initial assessment will be by experienced Neuro-Otologists, followed by directed investigations by the Vestibular Audiologist and Vestibular Physiotherapist to allow confirmation of diagnosis and documentation of the degree and severity of the underlying problem.
Rehabilitative physiotherapy will occur on site in a specialised laboratory under the aegis of an Associate Professor of Physiotherapy, who has extensive experience in vestibular rehabilitation.
Monitoring of progress by gold-standard computerised assessments will allow tailoring of rehabilitative interventions to fit the needs of individual clients.
With this integrated service we are offering patients a centralised multi-disciplinary facility for diagnosis and care.
The services available include:
– Specialist opinion (ENT or Neurologist)
– Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
– Computerised Dynamic Posturography (Equitest)
– Physiotherapy for Vestibular Rehabilitation
– Video Head Impulse Test (vHIT)
– Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potencial (VEMP)